09 July 2006

courtesy laughs

Currently I am in the city (jersey city!) watching over my dogs and a motor vehicle several times my size. Today I even drove on the freeway and on the city streets and get this - I was alright! I even managed to park! It was a proud moment for everyone who has seen me park.

my dogs are cuuuute. somebody's going to have some sleeping partners tonight!

Otherwise, I've been enjoying my homework free days and hanging out around places. Michael called me a vagrant the other day because I have absolutely no schedule. No typical thing. However, I did get a chance to enjoy the fireworks from the FDR:


And Michael and I found time in our busy schedules to walk down to the Jackson Hole and enjoy some mondo burger-esque meat patties:

click on the picture. it gets bigger.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop