20 November 2006

Help, Friends

I need some new music or my brain is going to bust. I copied some from the wbar library the other day like Camera Obscura and Junior Boys, but I know someone out there must know something else...

Help me and:

  • sleepy sins will become more interesting!
  • my street cred will grow exponentially!
  • we will always have a topic of conversation!
  • we can be pretentious and laugh at people who don't know about it!
  • my brain will not explode!

ps. I'm also looking for a sim card with reasonable rates for next semester. any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm..
try..
ananda project - cascades of colour
model 500 - the flow
dubtribe sound system - do it now
badmarsh & shri - day by day
the engine room - a perfect lie

i know none of them are very recent, but still, they're nice to listen to if you haven't already gotten them!

<3 cheers

Anonymous said...

hooray for the nip tuck theme song!

Anonymous said...

...i wonder why my posting of the song suggestions was posted under "anonymous"...anyways...here's some other songs i've recently stumbled into...

teddybears STHLM - yours to keep (most annoying but catchy song!)
the cardigans - erase-rewind
carl craig - a wonderful life
blossom dearie - just one of those things (brazilian girls remix)


enjoy! and merry xmas

can't stop... won't stop