12 May 2007

Rewind

England has returned to it's old weather. It's sad, really. We had so many nice days in March and April when we maybe shouldn't have and now May is cold enough that I have to take a coat out with me at all times. In other news, almost all my friends are gone and it's my last weekend in England. 5 days left! The happy side to that is of course that I will get to go home, but also that we managed to have some fun drinking during the day and being generally ridiculous. The cloudy weather wasn't any help, but we managed to have a good time. It's strange to believe I won't see the same people everyday anymore. If I see them again at all!

We've made some tentative plans for meeting next year in New York. I get excited every time I think about going back, mainly because of the delicious food I'm going to make my mother stop and pick up on the way home from the airport, but also because of all the delicious foods I'll get to shove in the face of my friend Janne, who is from Germany, and has never had the pleasure of eating, say, a biscuit. They don't even know what biscuits are over here! It's both sad and shameful. So basically if she comes to New York for a week, I will already have every meal lined up for us because let's face it - that's the most important part anyway. An unsatisfied stomach is an unsatisfied mind!

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop