04 August 2005

Kings of Leon has this minitour thing going on right now and they're stopping in New York on Monday. I checked craigslist to see if people were selling or asking for tickets because I wanted to see if it sold out.. and guess what? It did.

But guess what else? I got a ticket! I purchased it from the devil ticketmaster before it sold out (of course). I was debating buying a ticket and going alone, but then it occurred to me that I have missed far too many Followill-lovin' opportunities. Yes, it sucks that I have to see them in Roseland instead of the many times I missed them (stupidly) at places like the Bowery and Little Brother's. (Little Brothers! I mean come on!) But it should be cool. If by some fluke someone who's reading this will be there - watch for me! I'll be close to the front and doing a maniacal baptist dance. That's right, baptist dance. Something about that Followill music makes me want to shake my hands and gyrate like the spirit of the lord is within me!

So, that's what I'll be doing on monday.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop