11 May 2006

does anybody want to take me home?

Dear Adrienne,

Thank you for applying to Columbia University's Summer Housing program. At this time our Summer Housing is at full capacity. Because you applied after the deadline of April 14th, you will be assigned from our Wait List if a space in Summer Housing becomes available.


If space becomes available, you will be housed based on your summer student status, application date and preferences.



There you have it folks, my columbia rejection letter. The grapevine is saying that 100 people have canceled already, but I have not heard any news about that giving me a room. So, anyone in the area willing to take me in? I just learned to cook eggplant parmesan, and I can make some mean boxed food - surely that is rent enough!

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop