04 June 2006

My Alibi

I have been very absent from... just about everything lately and I felt that I should explain myself to at least you, my wonderful reader. While there is no excuse for neglect, I think you should know that my explanation is this beautiful toy:

It plays all sorts of cool songs, has a camera with photo caller id, has all sorts of flippy cool things and ... wait for it.... is all MINE! No more crappy Kyocera! Only the coolest! Or at least cooler than the crappy Kyocera!

Can you tell how excited I am? You can forgive my absence, no?

In other news, Matt and I have hit Lost episode 14 of season 2. (We both started season 1 on monday.) I have to say, I like season 2 a fair bit more. Betrayal, secrets, hallucinations, sex! What else could I possibly want in a 40 minute drama about strangers living on a hidden island that happens to have an extremely large electromagnet? Nothing!

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop