23 December 2007

I fell down the stairs on thursday. I landed. Hard on my butt. An hour or two later I had my last final of the year. I figured with the whole falling down debacle took care of my debacle count for a little while, but I guess it was a week of falling. Thursday night my roommate fell down trying to lock me out after I did a (dead on) impression of her impatiently waiting for people to leave, and friday I was showing Regis and Stephan around Central Park, when around 86th Stephan slipped on some wet leaves and hurt his knee. He had to stay in his hotel room the rest of the day (and the next day too). Moral of the story? You might think it's that I'm like a poison and everyone around me should watch out, but mostly it's just watch yourself. Wet leaves are dangerous!

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop