25 October 2005

BUSTED

I just finished my Suicide paper (as in Durkheim's suicide, not my own) and get this: I just started spelling the word "suicide" right. It's been a long night.

A little while ago Michael asked me how much I would pay to go see a band that isn't around anymore. I didn't really answer. He said that he would pay a bunch of money to see the Beatles, but then we decided that it's all relative (as in you can't spend 100 trazillion dollars to see the Beatles if you don't actually have 100 trazillion dollars... and barring the fact that trazillion isn't a real number) and the convo was really a moot point. But honestly, I would pay a WHOLE BUNCH of money to see the Smiths play live. and not some crappy set, a really good set. I would pay quality money to see that... though again, a moot point. Pretty ridiculous that it's a moot point considering that the Beatles are half dead and every member of the Smiths is STILL ALIVE.

Court battle or no, guys, it's time to get over yourselves, get together and thank the fans.

ps. happy birthday, Lindsay!

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop