24 October 2005

STROKIN' BRAZIL

Sometimes I wish I lived in Brazil... right now, mainly. I would've caught the Strokes down there and I would have seen one of my favorite bands play this:
courtesy of those cool people @ thestrokes.com

I assume that if you're a Strokes fan you've heard the four songs that have leaked. So far I give the album about a 7.5/10. Juicebox has most definitely grown on me, and I immediately liked You Only Live Once and Razor Blade (though I do admit that last one has a bit of Manilow in it). The Other Side is alright, I suppose. I know it will probably eventually grow on me because all the other Strokes fans like it. And 15 minutes? I'm still trying to figure that one out....
but who am I kidding. I love everything.

Also, have you guys seen the album artwork? I would assume that if you care about it, you've already seen it, but just in case... courtesy of the crazies over at the Strokes LJ.
there you go.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop