13 October 2005

MONSOON SEASON '05

I've never experienced this much rain in my entire life. Campus is flooded; everything is wet. Some might say it's good to have this weather near midterms because it keeps you from going out, but those people have obviously never tried studying in weather where there's almost no difference between day and night. Still, it's not as bad as Glastonbury.

Other than lake Columbia, I haven't been updating lately because it seems like I'm always falling behind on something. I rush just about everywhere and the reading never stops. NEVER. There's always something to do. Compared to some, I've been pretty good about getting my work done, but it's come at the expense of being social. But really, where do you draw the line? I know college is supposed to be fun and partying, but at a certain point the work needs to be done. (Like everyone) I want to do well and not be cut off from opportunities just because I went to that one party on some night and didn't study as much. But it would be nice to do work AND keep my friends. and maintain my sanity. I see my friends about once a week now and it's sad. It gets hard. Rain doesn't help.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop