05 July 2005

All Base Are Belong To Me

Today has been rather boring and I find myself missing home. Or maybe was I supposed to go to CMJ today? um... hmmm... hope I wasn't supposed to do that. I don't normally go in on tuesdays, I mean it was just last tuesday, and well.. let's just say I didn't have to go. or let's just change the subject.
Matt's coming sunday. Should be interesting if I manage to see him besides the fleeting moments when I sign him in and he sleeps on the couch. Also in a chance taking mood I'm going to be having some peoples from Nevada hanging around sometime this month. I don't really know them, or what they're going to be doing around here, or when they're coming, or how to get in touch with them. I don't really know their names. But they're coming anyway, so it'll be interesting, if not ridiculously fun (depending on if I actually see them at all). Not confusing at all, right? right.

In other news, the google image search results were much better today. So, in turn, I present to you some interpretive art:


yeah, I don't know either.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop