02 July 2005

PODCASTS

wow. I completely underestimated the utter amazingness of podcasts. I can actually listen to my radio show on my ipod! yes! of course, I could have done that with the archive we have, but this time it'll be updated automatically! It's totally wild. You are genius, apple. Genius.

Actually, any of the shows on WBAR can be podcast, which is pretty cool considering I'm never really alert enough to listen to any of my fellow djs. Now I can. Woot.

For inquiring minds, you can get my podcast here: Knee Deep Snow(just copy the link, friends!). Not that I would reccomend my shows (no really, I wouldn't.) I've already missed a bunch.. but my first show wasn't bad - so if you can, I'd say listen to that. I guess the one this week wasn't bad.. .but... well, you'll see. Oh, and as always, the first 15 min. or so are not my music - the archive just starts early.

off for more naps!
adrienne

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop