01 July 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS

These thoughts have no connection to each other.

So - does Mark Wahlberg have some kind of deal with Kings of Leon? I find it very strange that every episode of this season's Entourage has had at least one KoL song in it. I've never known a show to do something like that...

Overheard In New York is one of the best sites on the internet. really. example:

Woman: He's not getting a new cell phone until the technology improves.
Man: Oh yeah, well I'm not commuting to work anymore until I get my flying car!

ha!

(Not) surprisingly enough, the Columbia area has a few quotes... each as tool-ish as the next.


Message boards frustrate me. I don't like how they turn into chat rooms. I mean, it's supposed to be about the band right? so shut up.

I went to a concert yesterday. It was The Picture/Benzos/Longwave. The Picture was good, but it's the kind of music I'd lay down or drive around to, not really dance-y concert stuff. Benzos very good. That was expected. thanks to WBAR I was on the Benzos list so it was especially cool because I didn't have to spend money. The singer cut his head open on what I suspect was a rogue guitar string (after one string on his broke he had to use another one where the strings weren't cut at the end) it was only for the last song, but the blood was dripping down his face. I found Longwave depressing. So did my friend. It was good enough, but then we left.

Podcasts? This is getting confusing.

well I plan to get good sleep tonight. then in the morning I get to haul it back to CMJ for some good ol' logging fun! (again)

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop