24 April 2005

GET UP EARLY ON SUNDAYS

uh, yeah so if you're awake right now, go to www.wbar.org and listen to the redwalls. I found the new cd at the station and since no djs came after me, I put it on repeat. It doesn't come out til june, but if you're awake, you can listen to it right now.

It's pretty damn good.

if you miss this, you might be able to catch the first few minutes of the cd at the end of my archived show.

well, off for another interesting day of homework and eating!

oh - and p(i)s(s) - the new weezer cd's leaked. I got the first couple of songs, and as bad as beverly hills is.. the rest is not bad. It's very cute. you know, typical new weezer boppy head kinda stuff. alas, gone are the days of blue and pinkerton... but at least the whole cd doesn't sound like beverly hills. go to matt's page to get the link.

see yas.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop