25 April 2005

I SAW WHO?

I am completely and totally wiped.

why wiped, you ask?


maybe it's because I SAW THE SHINS TONIGHT.

yes. by some kind of fluke, I got tickets this morning for a show that's been sold out for at least a month. well, not a fluke.. but a well orchestrated ticket release program that allowed me to purchase some tickets in my insomnia driven state after my radio show today.

Since I am so tired (and I have a test tomorrow) the big wonderful review will come (complete with my own pictures) of both the brunettes and the shins a bit later. But since I spoil you, I will let you have a little taste..

notice anything unusual?




I've also decided that even though I still don't have my friend's pictures from Bloc Party, I'm going to do a review! so wait for that. you know, it'll only be like... 18 days late.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop