30 April 2005

WEEKEND UPDATE

Friday was a very fine day.

The early spanish class that usually makes me want to hurt myself went by very easily even though we had Oral exams. Our oral exam was to put on this play and... well, it was interesting. It was most definitely better than sitting in a regular class early on a friday morning.

Also, my boss told me on wednesday that I didn't have to go to work, so I had the whole day free! I did nothing, of course. I went out a couple of hours ago, and now, being the old lady that I am, I think it's bed hitting time for me. I need to make a note to self: not being allowed to go to the bathroom or leave someplace is bad - even if the stuff there is free.

On the bill for tomorrow:
shopping (yes.)
Phantom Planet/Harlem Shakes @ 11

we have this event week at school now called Bacchanal. The main even is this top secret concert put on by the University and this year I (of course) don't know who the headliner is, but I know that the openers are busdriver and Common. Last year I believe the main acts were Kayne West and De La Soul. Hopefully the top secret artist will come on stage before I have to go downtown - all I know is that it should be good... and all this secrecy is making me curious.

edit: turns out the headliner was Common. I wasn't there, but I heard it was good.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop