15 June 2005

CMJ

today was:

the most hellish application explosion ever known to man
surprisingly entertaining
relatively painless
full of AMAZING weather
too short!


btw, home was good.


connie, gretchen, me and lindsay (dana took the picture). We were eating at this crazy vegetarian (and vegan friendly) restaurant, but Lindsay and I had an urge for meat, so we went and bought some gyros and brought them back. We ate them inconspicuously and hoped that we weren't offending anyone. That was until I looked around and saw a sign on the table that said "mankind won't be able to live peacefully until it learns to accept all creatures and treat them equally." Then Dana went to get some napkins and we noticed that there was a sign in front of the napkins that said "These napkins were once a living tree. Please take only what you need." That place was a serious guilt trip. Instead of contributing nothing, I ordered an all natural tofu smoothie. It was delicious, but I have to complain a little because the straw they gave me was actually a piece of pasta. It started to dismantle in my mouth.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop