29 June 2005

I ADMIT I HAVE A PROBLEM

YES, I do read craiglist when I'm bored.
Yes, this is the best post ever:


"OY! I FORGOT TO GET A VIFE!"
Reply to:
Date: 2005-06-28, 9:40PM EDT


Nu, I vent to wisit mein mishpoche. Und mein deer modder, hoo I loff, she sez to me, "Lookit you! Yaw hendsome! Yaw smaht! But yaw fawty yiz olt. So vie arnchoo merreed awreddy?"
Pliz, Miss. Mehbee yew kin be mein vife und mek mein modder heppy und stop kvetching. Dot vood be nice. So pliz enser dis ed kvickly. But send uh peekshuh mit yaw enser. Mein modder dont vant no meeskeit in mein mishpoche.



WAIT! Nevermind. this post definitely wins my seal of approval:

a couple of honest losers - week eleven - 23


Reply to:
Date: 2005-06-28, 9:09PM EDT


so, there’s this nice walk around the block from where we live- they call it “the museum walk.” some of the world’s greatest art can be found in establishments along this saunter: MET, Guggenheim, Whitney, etc. to fully experience “the museum walk,” one is required to wake up early, and wear pants – two things we’re not very good at.

so, we figure, our living room doubles as a pretty sweet art studio: it’s got a table, chairs.

some artists we admire: Warhol, Picasso, Monet, Pollock. my roommate thinks he’s Van Gogh just because he wears a smock. what a piece of shit.

check out the exhibit below. both works of art – ours – and created in just one day. any girls interested in finger-painting? email us. any art collectors interested in one of our pieces, send best offer.


pictures from left to right:

picture 1: “so wait a minute…weren’t Kris-Kross just wearing smocks?”

picture 2: “it’s not so much art nouveau, or art-deco. it’s just really really good.”

picture 3: “i’ll never lose my keys again.”

picture 4: Talented And Gifted

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop