01 June 2005

HUMIDITY. BOO.

Had a mini-reunion with my friends last night and got about 4 hours of sleep. Woke up, went to work, came back, showered, went to CMJ. The submissions are coming in pretty steady now and as the office had no air conditioning or fans going, I was extremely hot. Come to find out it's only 67 degrees. So, who's the culprit of the exhausting heat? Humidity! Boo, humidity, boo. The weather's been so that I almost forgot what it felt like.

In other news, one of my favorite wastes of time Gawker, put up another Gawker Stalker today that had me laughing and aww-ing. Highlights?
Wandered to the No Malice Palace on 3rd and B, where an underage Amanda Bynes pulled out her fake ID right behind us. She may weigh only 85 pounds, but at least 60 of them are in her giant moon face...
Ouch! and another!
I sat right next to Albert Hammond Jr. and his fiance, Cat Pierce at a cozy restaurant on Clinton 2 nights ago. They looked very much in love and were discussing wedding plans! Albert kept saying, “let’s just do it now” and Cat would smile...
AWW! All the guys are getting married... very cute.

Anyways, I'm going to take a nap and most likely fall asleep for the rest of the day. Have a good day, and oh yeah - happy June.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop