11 June 2005

Notes From the Underground

I know, I know I've been lazy and not creative these last few days.. no updates or nothin'. Well, I can tell you what's been goin on lately. It goes something like this:
  • I saw Best Week Ever LIVE! at Caroline's. It was beyond funny. Especially during Sherrod's set. I was crying. Oh, VH1. There's nothing better than a healthy dose of meta pop culture.
  • I've been sleeping a lot. (really. at least 3 hour naps. it's insane)
  • My heart's been gushing over Pretty Girls Make Graves. - and I think I might be in Columbus when they play which makes me ever so excited.
  • CMJ is out of control. If you (imaginary reader) are in a band that sent in a paper application, I'd say you shouldn't be expecting an email from sonicbids in...well, let's say quite a long time.
Now that all that's on the table, I have a confession to make. For the next few days I'm going to drop off the face of the earth. Or as my friends in Columbus like to call it, going home. I'll be gone until tuesday, when I (hopefully) will jet right over to the Bowery to see the Redwalls. The laptop is staying here and although I will have access to the internet... I really can't promise anything. So have a great (long) weekend. I'm sure on tuesday everything will be just right and good.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop