02 June 2005

SLEEPING

I talk about sleep enough, but sadly I rarely do it. Working at 7:30 is no fun and it messes up any hope I have for a regular sleep pattern. But naps are good. I've grown to appreciate them recently. Now I just have to learn to control them because sleeping through the daylight is not such a good idea.

But in cool news - hilariously enough the Defamer's photoblogging of Tom Cruise on Oprah ended up in today's New York Times. I'd feel a little embarrased for him, but don't they say that there's no such thing as bad publicity? Oh - and I'm going to see Electrelane at the Bowery tomorrow. Who's Electrelane? I actually have no idea. but a girl on my floor asked me to go. And let's be honest - when have I ever turned down an opportunity to go the Bowery?

There are a ton of good concerts coming up and it's making me very nervous. I have to budget wisely. I'm also thinking of getting an italk. It's not too expensive, and it would be great to have it after concerts to (perhaps... maybe) get some station ids. we'll see. I want to try it out soon, given my show's only for a couple of weeks. Maybe Sondre Lerche will be my first try?

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop