01 May 2005

BECAUSE ANDREW WK SAYS SO

I got this message from Andrew WK* today. I guess I have to follow his orders or he'll thrash me or something:


IN SEVERE RAGE ANYONE CAN DESTROY YOUR DREAMS, IN YOUR DOUBT THEY SUCCEED.

BEGIN AGAIN A STOUT REGIMENT OF BELIEF. THIS IS FOR THE DOUBTERS. I AM ALWAYS GOING, THRIVING, CHURNING, EXPLODING.

I AM CONSTANT CHAOS CHAINED DOWN BY THE WEIGHTS OF OBSCURITY AND FAME. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!

JUST DOUBT.

BUT NOT FROM ME MY FELLOW BELIEVERS. OH NO. NOT FROM ME.

IF THERE IS ONE DREAM, ONE IDEAL I HOLD TRUE, IT IS THAT THE PUMPING BLOOD SOURCE OF THE PARTY IS FLOWING FREE.


NOW I COMMAND YOU, PARTY HARD.



YOUR BUD,

ANDREW WK


Partying hard is so difficult. But I guess if that's what Andrew WK wants, then that's what I have to do...

* whether this person is actually Andrew WK or not is being debated. but does it really matter?

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop