13 May 2005

LOOK AT ME DOING THIS

Last night was a very interesting night. It was the last real night here for most of us, so we (naturally) we had a party. We had a crazy party. A sexy party, if you will.
Four of us went on a shopping expedition around 9:15 and we came back with more than we could carry. What did we buy? Well, let's just put it this way - we had enough to fill 2 sinks and 3 garbage cans - actually come to think of it, we had more. It was a lot.
It was probably the most "college" we've been since we've gotten here. Fun was had; tunes were played. A bit into it a few of my friends starting freestyling. The result? Things like: "I just made an ABBA rhyme/ and we're running out of time" and "I pass my class / like I pass gas / out of my ass"

I missed most of the party after I went to sleep (lame, you say? trust me. I needed to sleep) - but I understand it got more interesting. Something like an expedition to the ledge of a building?

My friends are cool. I'm going to miss them.

Went to work today where there was not much for me to do. I like it there, but on slow days I'm just bored out of my mind. I did find something cool today. Their name? p:ano. They're from Canada. I'm beginning to think all the good ones are. They remind me a little bit of the Arcade Fire, but only because it's the same kind of quirky pop-ish stuff.

After leaving a bit early, I rode the subway back with my trusty ipod and put on a special playlist. I had to repress the overwhelming urge to break out in song and dance. (I'm not joking.)

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop