10 May 2005

WOOT FINALS

two down, one to go. and it's a take home so I can procrastinate even more, which is great in my book. I started packing and I have to say it's strange. It's just really weird to think I'm done with the first year of college; it always seemed so far away in high school and now that it's over it feels like it just started.

I spent a lot of today reading a bunch of useless things. Mainly funny blogs. Like this one with some light humor, and this one about "banging bitches" and how to "not attract girls." The first blog is pretty harmless, but the second one is brutal. I know I should probably be offended or something, but it's just so absurd that it made me laugh so hard my face hurt. I think maybe deep down I'm just a misogynist.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop