03 May 2005

THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Finals week: the week in which you discover that Adrienne is actually pretty boring.

As sad as I am to admit it, right now (hopefully not always) I am dreadfully boring. Last night instead of celebrating the end of classes I watched the rest of Harry Potter (hey you can't stop in the middle of a movie) and looked up some concerts. I've got none on the schedule for this week... or next week really, but fear not! I'll be back on the street spending money and going slowly deaf soon enough. I've just gotta get through work and finals this week and then summer begins!

I've been a little nervous about spending the summer basically alone. I have some family around so I guess I could visit them sometime and I will have some friends spewn about Manhattan, but generally I'll be all by my lonesome. I got really domestic today while running errands and bought some dishes and a chair. My summer room is going to be tricked. you heard me. That generic Columbia room won't know up from down.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop