22 May 2005

MAYBE IT WILL GROW ON ME

Currently Playing
Get Behind Me Satan
By White Stripes
see related
eh.

anyway. other than the leak I saw star wars friday while surrounded by 13 year olds and some old people. It was the best of the 3 by far. I was discussing tragic plot flaws with my friend on the subway back up when we realized that we sounded like a bunch of dorks. but we didn't care. it's a good conversation piece, that movie. other features include lots of fighting, hotness (of hayden of course), painful dialogue and yoda being terribly confusing. or should i say, of yoda confusing typical is it to be. go see it. just please resist paying 10.75 like the ridiculous prices here. I almost had some medical problem that people have when they are surprised.
wow, I've lost all inspiration to verbalize anything. maybe i'll get back to you soon when I'm not a complete failure at communication.

ps. After a deep discussion, Marla and I concluded that Star Trek is indeed geekier than star wars. At least Star Wars fans don't put on tons of make-up to change their forehead and ears and then speak a different language.
pps. is it bad that I would take lord of the rings over either of them any day? I'm sad those movies are over.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop