12 May 2005

I DON'T SWEAT; I RAIN

I'm Done! I'm completely done. I still have some stuff to turn in, but that stuff (wait for it..)... is done! yeah! Now you can call me giddy, but instead of partying I feel the need to watch the best movie ever created in the history of everything. ever.

For those of you who know nothing about good movies, it's called Angus and it is an amazing '90s fest of greatness.

It features a chubby awkward kid named after steak with Cathy Bates as his truckdriving mom, a crazy grandpa whose motto is "screw 'em!" another awkward kid with big ears, James Van Der Beek as a dumb asshole jock, and a cheerleader with Bulimia!
what more could you ask for?

oh - I almost forgot, it also features a blowup doll named Wanda.

If only I had a VCR and a copy of that movie, I would soo be there tonight. but I don't. It's sad.

The soundtrack is also a smörgåsbord of awesome '90s music. It got the greatest of all the early '90s acts performing songs that make me want to be 9 all over again. A soundtrack with old Green Day, Ash, Love Spit Love, Smoking Popes, and Weezer? Who can deny that?
oh.. I should have been born sooner so that I could have fully enjoyed and appreciated the awkard, ugly period of time that was the early '90s.

No comments:

can't stop... won't stop