14 May 2005

DIFFERENT BUT THE SAME

First year of college is completely over. I mean really over. Like it ended yesterday over. Like white jeans over.

At 8am today my roommate and I were both asleep until the maintainance lady opened our door and started yelling at us. "YOU NEED TO WAKE UP THEY'RE COMING TO CLEAN THE ROOM YOU NEED TO BE OUT BY NINE." We were always informed that 12pm was the official kick out time. I guess we were wrong? I'm pretty sure she did that so we would be up and out early, and well, it worked. I moved out by 10:30. And by moved out I mean temporarily moved into the other much less cooler freshman dorm, John Jay. Moving my stuff into a single is mucho weird, and maybe it would have been cool to have one during the year, but honestly you couldn't beat my room. or the amazing view.

Goodbye room.

Goodbye most amazing view I will ever have ever in my life.

This picture will never do it justice. and see the empire state building there to the left? It's much closer than this picture will admit. Alas, these pictures are the only thing I have with which to remember my room.

blah blah. sad face, sadface. You probably know what I'm feeling. So I'll save you the space and let you fill in your own existential idea about how moving out reflects a person's soul or whatever else may be your cup of tea. I move again in a couple of days...

1 comment:

adrienne said...

don't i know it...

can't stop... won't stop